SNP The Sound of Your Heart Buuk Soothing Mask
- The Sound of Your Heart is a South Korean webtoon series (the longest running South Korean webcomic) written and illustrated by Jo Seok. It was adapted into a TV seres of the same name in 2015.
- Green tea extract, Licorice Extract cares your skin healthy by softly soothing your skin exhausted from external stimulation.
- It cares your skin fresh without shining by controlling the excessively secreted sebum, cares your skin silky by preventing pore widening.
- Containing coconut water, it provides moisture shortage to your skin and it evenly cares and protects skin texture by increasing moisturizing power.
- It is safe to your skin as it used natural derived pulp of which material is the same as the fabric of diaper for sensitive baby skin and its double sheet structure helps essence stayed in your skin for a long time.
How to Use:
After washing face and tidying skin texture with tonic, take out mask then match the position of eye and mouth and stick to be well attached. Remove mask after 10-20 minutes and tap remained essence to be absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Castanea Crenata Shell Extract, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance