SNP Fruits Gelato Firming Mask (Pomegranate Mask)
Contains fresh juice extracted from natural fruits.
Skin firming mask that restore resilient and smooth appearance of the skin.
Anti-wrinkle cosmeceutical with high contents of adenosine.
A skin firming mask that restore smooth and bouncy appearance of the skin by adding resilience to skins that are rough and lacking nutrition. Contains juice extracted from real pomegranates to add lusters by replenishing the nutrition lacking in the skin while the milk extract help maintain smooth skins.
Fruits + Milk = Gelato
Gelato formula, containing fresh fruit extracts and milk extracts
Rich vitamins of fruits and high nutrient protein of milk makes skins moist and smooth, while restoring flawless and healthy appearance by removing dead skin cells.
Freshly Extracted Fruit Essence
- Contains fresh juice extracted from natural fruits.
- Maximum amount of nutrients of the fruits are preserved by specially designed methods.
- Delivers the energy of fresh fruits through eco-friendly methods.
Contains 500mg of Pomegranate Extract
Contains 500mg of pomegranate extract, which are rich in estrogen and effective skin firming agent, to improve the skin's resilience and smoothness.
How to Use:
1. Cleanse face and use skin toners to rearrange the skin texture.
2. Remove the mask sheet from packaging and smooth over face, making sure the locations of eyes and lips are well aligned.
3. Leave the mask sheet on for 10~20 minutes before removing. Pat in remaining essence with your palms for optimal absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract(500mg), Butylene Glycol, Milk Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Betaine, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance