α-Arbutin Skin Whitening Essence
- Brighten skin, dark spots
- Helping to even skin tone
What is it?
With whitening ingredients (alpha-arbutin and vitamin C), this gel-like serum can help to brighten and whiten your skin, dark spots, sun spots and dark circles with regular use. Arbutin is a skin lightening / whitening agent that prevents the formation of melanin. Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is a Vitamin C derivative with brightening properties.
Recommended for normal skin, dry skin, but NOT sensitive skin.
When to Use It
Suitable for daily use. Can be incorporated into your daytime and nighttime skincare routine. It should be used on a clean face, after toner, and before a moisturizer.
How to Use
- Unscrew the dropper but don’t take it out of the bottle just yet.
- Squeeze the top of the dropper a few times and then you can take the dropper fully out. One to two drops on your face should be enough to cover your entire face. You can also use one drop on your neck and décolleté area.
- Lightly smooth the essence around and lightly pat it into your skin.
Arbutin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Chrondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate,Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Water