SNP Animal Character Mask - Tiger Mask
- Revitalizes dull skin and leaves skin looking radiant
- Coconut water and moisture energy ampoule reduce wrinkles and improve resilience
- You can look like a tiger!
- Parts of SNP profits are contributed to the Korea Animal Protection Society for animal protection.
The SNP Animal Character Mask - Tiger makes rough skin smooth, provides moisture to dry and lifeless skin and replenishes energy to make skin firm and lustrous. It contains 750mg of coconut water, a mixture of 50% natural coconut juice and 50% coconut water. Coconut water effectively replenishes moisture in the body and contains high levels of essential electrolytes and potassium. It is called the “liquid of life” in its pure and natural form. Coconut water improves hydration, and evening primrose oil, acai berry extract, and wrinkle improving ingredient adenosine make skin resilient and invigorated. Made with natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer and keep essence within the sheet for longer period of time for nutrients to be absorbed into skin slowly. Also made with safe coloring.
This SNP Tiger Mask contains:
- Coconut water: Rich in minerals, it supplies immediate moisture to skin to prevent skin from drying, and improves skin’s immunity to improve skin’s defensive function
- Evening primrose oil: Evening primrose is the flower used by Native Americans of the northern areas as herbs. Decocted evening primrose water has been used to treat wounds or boils. Evening primrose contains fatty acids that cannot be created within the human body such as linoleic acid, and linolenic acid. It is effective on acne, eczema, or other skin ailments and helps improve immunity to prevent aging.
- Acai berry extract: Acai berries have outstanding antioxidant effects with high content of various vitamins, anthocyanin, and minerals. Its antioxidant value 21 times greater than blueberries, 23 times than pomegranate, and 55 times greater than red grapes, with free radical removal and cell aging preventive effects.
- Blueberry extract: With exceptional antioxidant and antiaging effects, it contains more vitamins and minerals than any other fruit, making skin resilient and soft. High content of anthocyanin makes skin beautiful by preventing aging.
- Pomegranate extract: Pomegranate contains the female hormones estrogen and estradiol. When collagen synthesis ability drops such that new collagen is not supplied to the corium, which makes skin lose luster and become dry. Pomegranate contains high levels of vitamin C to promote collagen creation and also has whitening effect.
- Camellia oil: Relieves itchiness caused by dry skin and contains over 80% of oleic acid triglyceride similar to skin cell tissues to relieve various skin troubles such as atopic dermatitis or flaky skin while suppressing bacterial proliferation.
- Adenosine: KFDA certified representative wrinkle diminishing substance (domestic clinical testing has proven its wrinkle diminishing function) which is the safest on skin (nearly no irritation); developed in cells, it is safe for the day and is strong against contact with air.
Skin Type: All skin types, especially dry skin and mature skin
Made in Korea
How To Use:
After cleansing your face, tone skin and apply mask to the face evenly centering around the eyes and the mouth. Leave on 10-20 minutes, and peel the mask from the face. Pat gently any remaining essence into the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol, Betaine, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate-80, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Fragrance
Find unbiased reviews from beauty bloggers on this item:
We know these are mediocre reviews on Amabie.com but we still believe this is a pretty good mask and this item generally does have positive reviews from other bloggers! You can still give it a try and let us know your thoughts :)