Orders & Returns
Ordering & Returning:
Which payments do you accept?
We currently only accept Paypal payments in USD$.
How do I apply my discount code?
Your discount code can be applied when you checkout. Enter your code into the field on the top right, above your cart total. Once you hit 'Apply' your discount will be deducted from your cart total and you can continue on to payment method.
Only one discount code can be applied per order. Discount codes cannot be combined with any other offers.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from Hong Kong.
Order Processing Time
Please allow us 2-7 days to process your order and provide you with a tracking number. Some items may be backordered so we may need additional time and will contact you if that is the case. We are closed on the weekends, which means that any order that is placed after Friday 11:00AM (GMT+8) will not be processed until Monday 10AM (GMT +8).
Can you show pricing in my country's currency?
We have listed our most frequent customers' currency as a tab (you should be able to use the dropdown menu). Note all currencies are shown are shown for indication purposes and are at an estimated exchange rate. All payments will be processed in USD. You will have to check your statement for the final processed exchange rate.
How is my package marked?
All orders are marked as gift to facilitate shipping processes. Packages will be plain, unmarked, brown boxes or manila envelopes.
Why is there no order slip / receipt inside the package?
Since the shipments are marked as gift, we do not include a shipping receipt. We double check all the packages to ensure we have shipped you the correct items. For orders with over 10 different sheetmasks, we will include the shipping receipt if you are located in the US/AUS/UK/Canada.
Does my order come with free samples?
For orders under $50, we will ship free small samples. For US orders over $50, we will ship you full size masks or skincare products instead of samples/ international order over $75. If you prefer samples instead of full size masks/products, please let us know.
Do you offer giftcards?
We don't yet but let us know if you're interested in giving one to a friend! We can offer them a promo code especially for them.
How do I find out when a product is expired?
Website: We try to list the expiration dates as up to date as possible on our shop site. Please note we add a + to dates when it expires starting that month or later. For example, a sheetmask expiration date we may list as January 2018+. This means our stock expires January 2018 or later. As many items are restock, we get fresher stock and the expiration dates will be later.
Product: Most items, including sheetmasks, will have manufacture date or expiration date marked on the product box or on the item itself.
Please note some dates are printed YY/MM/DD or DD/MM/YY.
The dates we have on our website are updated as frequently as possible and reflect the EARLIEST date of the stock that is CURRENTLY on hand - not for products previously shipped. Hence a sheet mask you may have ordered 1 year ago with a January 2019 expiration date, may now be on our website as October 2020 due to a fresh batch arriving to our warehouse.
Manufactured date: 제조
You can calculate the expiration date based on the manufacture date.
- Toner, moisturizer, essence, cream : 3 years from the manufacture date before opening
- Makeup primer, foundation : 3 years from the manufacture date before opening
- Powder, pact : 5 years from the manufacture date before opening
- Blusher, eyeshadow, concealer, eyeliner, lipstick, lipgloss, mascara: 3 years from the manufacture date before opening
- Sunblock, cleanser : 3 years from the manufacture date before opening
Expiration date: 까지
* On the Taiwanese masks, many of them list the manufacturing date instead. On many of the Japanese products, they do not list manufacturing or expiration dates but they are in constant supply so we make sure to get the newest batch so that they have at least 1-2+ years before they expire.
** Items that are in clearance or within 6 months of expiring cannot be returned or refunded. Of course any item that is open cannot be refunded or returned.
If any product is damaged upon receiving, please take a photo immediately and send the details to email@example.com. You can let us know if you prefer a refund or if you want us to re-ship you a new product (at our cost of course!)
If you wish to return, please ship the un-opened package back to us within 7 days of receiving the product. Unfortunately we cannot accept opened packages. Return shipments must be paid by the customer unless it is a mistake we made/ damaged product we shipped. If we made the mistake, we will pay for the return shipping. Otherwise, it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the returned shipment. Please be sure to include tracking for shipment confirmation and note we are not responsible for lost shipments.
Once we have received your package and it has been reviewed, we will credit your account within 10 business days.
To fill out a return request, click the below link:
If it is a product we have shipped you by mistake, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct it.
Accessories Note: Hair and skincare accessories (such as headbands, foaming nets, sleeping eye masks, makeup bags, etc.) are not eligible to be returned for sanitary purposes. Returned mirrors MUST be properly wrapped up so that they do not crack during shipping.
Please give accessories 1-7 days to be shipped directly from the manufacturers as they will ship directly from them (and separate from your skin care package).
If a package is returned to us because:
- We put the wrong address: Sorry! That's our fault and we will ship it to you at the correct address and pay for the shipping cost again.
- You put the wrong address (such as forgetting apartment number or zip code etc.) or you did not respond/ accept/ missed your package from your local post office, it will be your responsibility to pay for the exact cost of the second shipment. If you choose to return at that time, you will be refunded everything except for the exact shipping cost to and from Hong Kong.
- It is not accepted by customs in your country but cannot be returned to us, unfortunately we cannot provide a refund.
"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades." - Audrey Hepburn