COSRX AHA 7 WHITEHEAD POWER LIQUID
- For all skintypes, especially normal/dry and sensitive skin
Formulated with 7% AHA(Glycolic Acid), AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates skin and helps reveal a radiant even-toned complexion.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid(AHA) that gently exfoliates and moisturizes skin. Other properties contained in this liquid are vitamins, and natural moisturizing ingredients that can refine without stimulating the skin. Using this helps to improve the appearance of the skin by looking it healthier and more vital. It is gentle enough on irritated and sensitive skin.
Recommended for all skintypes, especially normal to dry skin
HOW TO USE
COSRX recommends using this power liquid at night as an essence or serum, due to its high concentration of potent ingredients. Use clean fingers to spread product lightly on areas with whiteheads and dead skin. Then use clean hands or a cotton pad to spread all over face. Start with 2 to 3 pumps. Pat softly with fingertips to aid in absorption. After product is fully absorbed, go on to the next skincare steps.
If you just want to quickly remove whiteheads and decrease sebum, apply power liquid in those areas and wash off with lukewarm water after 4 to 5 minutes.
If used during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- It is suggested to use COSRX’s chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results. The use of both physical and chemical exfoliation will create maximum effect on the skin. Gently wipe your face with the cotton pad
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week
- On the days you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use other exfoliating products such as products containing high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water 75%
Glycolic Acid(AHA) 7%
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
For unbiased reviews from beauty bloggers on this item:
Expires February 21 2019+