CY Lab α-Arbutin Skin Whitening Mask (10 Masks)
- Brightens and moisturizes skin
With whitening essences (alpha-arbutin and vitamin C), this very thin sheetmask can whiten and brighten your skin with regular use. Arbutin is a skin lightening / whitening agent that prevents the formation of melanin. Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is a Vitamin C derivative with brightening properties. This mask also contains sodium hyaluronate to lock in skin's moisture.
Recommended for normal skin, dry skin, but NOT sensitive skin.
When to Use It
Recommended for daily use. This can be incorporated into your daytime and nighttime skincare routine. It should be used on a clean face, after toner, and before a moisturizer.
How to Use
- There is a small opening for you to easily tear open the sheetmask package.
- Take out sheetmask and carefully unfold it (it's very thin!)
- Apply sheetmask on face and align eye and mouth holes accordingly. Then take off the sheetmask backing.
- Any additional essence in the package can be applied to neck and décolleté.
- Relax! Enjoy the mask for the next 20 minutes. Then remove and pat in any excess essence.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Allantoin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Chrondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glcol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Water
Please don’t forget to review this product! All your reviews on ShopAmabie.com will also be shared on our global beauty review website Amabie.com so that it may help others around the world.